Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You Are Now And Forever Syg..:)

*I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.

*True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true.

*Faith makes all thingz possible,
 Hope makes all thingz work,
 Love makes all thingz beautiful,
 

*I was born with a heart like the rest of us do have, but just recently I found it in half.      Could you please check your heart you might be holding my missing half?

*It takes three seconds to say i love you, three minutes to explain, three hours to   demonstrate, three days to appreciate three terms to produce it, but a lifetime to prove it.

*Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you...

*There's a love that only u can give, a smile that only ur lips can show, a twnkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete.


*There are only two times that I want to be with you... Now and Forever.


*Days can be so tough and at times cruel, to much for 1 to be alone, when you feel that you can't hold on any longer, I'll take your hand and we'll go throught with it 
 together. I'll be here and that's FOREVER.






No comments:

Post a Comment